My son and I attended the LPR1 2-2017 course. Great time, great training, top notch instructors. Highly recommend Ron, Denise and the rest of the DR Long Range crew. They are the best of the best.
I had the pleasure of participating in LPR1 2-2017 with Ron, Dan, Denise, Jay, Trent, and Zac. It was an absolute pleasure. They were able to take very complex topics and make them understandable at the beginner level as well as applicable to the seasoned shooter. The class then allowed us to apply those concepts practically. The environment provided was both safe and comfortable. The instructors monitored our progress and helped at any juncture where we stumbled. The class was an enormous amount of fun. It was a very valuable class and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in long range shooting.
Wow! What a terrific three days. We urge you to attend one of the DR Long-Range Concepts classes. The instructors were pros. They were courteous, helpful, and would do everything it took to make us successful. We hit targets and 500 yards to 1000 yards. We actually learned how to use our own equipment to it's fullest potential.
Please, go there. learn how to shoot your rifle, and you will be able to say,
"I shot the White Buffalo!"
After going through LR 1, 2, and 3 with DR Long Range I now realized I was only using 10% of my rifle’s capability. Through Ron and Brian’s coaching I was able to get access to the other 90%. I really feel like I am 10 times more capable and competent in precision rifle shooting at any distance under nearly any conditions.
My son and I took the LRPR I course and enjoyed every minute of it. We have both been target shooting for years (100-300 yards) but wanted to extend our range. We couldn’t have picked a better group of instructors to learn from. On the third day, my son put 3 consecutive shots into a 6 inch target at 1000 yards. After taking this course, shooting at anything less than 300 yards seems like a warm-up. If you want to improve your skills, this course is worth every penny. Thanks to Ron and everyone for a great experience.
Ron, Denise, and the instruction staff are absolutely fantastic people with a passion for what they do. Nothing will advance your skills at LR shooting more than top notch training. The DR staff will have your confidence to make previously unimagined shots a reality.
There are many choices of schools out there. Some of those school have a long list of requirements. Ron says bring what you have. I brought what I had and was shooting and HITTING at distances I had never even attempted before. If you have questions about your equipment Ron is just a phone call away. If you don't think you have the right equipment, call Ron. Ron and Denise teach fundamentals that a regular shooter would never have the ability to learn that will change your game and tighten your groups VERY quickly. I have taken two courses and plan to take another in the future. They are great courses, the instructors are very approachable and helpful, and the camaraderie is second to none. Bring what you have, take a course, it will change the way you shoot!